Saturday, July 11, 2009




When Isaac turned 5 months we started feeding him rice cereal...not too appetizing in my opinion, but he loves it.. I decided awhile back that I was going to try to make his baby feed. Last week, I caved and gave him store bought prunes. Then, I made him bananas, which was easy because there was no prep involved. All you have to do is mash the bananas and add some breast milk to thin it a bit. Today, I actually made prunes for him. It was kind of messy, but simple.

Cooked prunes...cooling.

Magic bullet to puree them.
Ice cube trays to freeze individual servings...yummy!
This is the thermal container I got to take his homemade baby food on the run.
This is Isaac's new favorite thing to do, roll over...even when getting his diaper changed.

2 comments:

Laura Ellen said...

Is that a "Ni hao, Kai-lan" thermos? So cute!

Hello, I'm Lindsey said...

it is from target...I am not sure who the charaters on it is...it was with the other "girl" lunch box stuff, but I thought is was baby boy appropriate. The "boy" lunch stuff was all ugly!!!