Tuesday, July 7, 2009

when did this happen?

It feels like yesterday I had this tiny baby. All he did was sleep, waking only to nurse and then immediately fell back to sleep...I closed my eyes for a second and when I woke up today I have this kid who rolls tummy to back and back to tummy, is teething, eating solid food, found his feet, is practically sitting up by himself...oh my goodness! I am trying not to spend too much time thinking about how much and how fast he has changed or I will miss all the new things he is doing everyday! Isaac is so wonderful, I am so lucky...I get to be his mommy :-)


Isaac and a new friend...
This is the first time Isaac touched grass, he did not seem to mind...
Finally...shopping like a big boy...

2 comments:

Laura Ellen said...

That is some fancy cart contraption you have.

Hello, I'm Lindsey said...

thanks...it is from mom. since he isn't quite sitting himself it helps keep him from leaning over.