Thursday, August 18, 2011



YUP...The newest addition to our family...a(used) minivan!!! I know a lot of people resist becoming a minivan family, not me. I love having a van, groceries, kids, double stroller and there is still room for roadside finds ;-) I could not validate the purchase with only one child, even two kiddos could squeeze into my Saturn. Come September I will be babysitting and my charge will need to be driven to preschool three days a week, so a minivan it is!



My front porch flower pots...round two. At the start of summer I planted these pots and they looked lovely. Several weeks of travel with the boys, leaving my darling husband in charge of water them...they needed to be replanted. Some clearance plants and a few minutes of my time and they are lovely once more.

1 comment: