Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Isaac and Lila...

Isaac and Lila are cousins, 9ish months apart in age. They live miles/states apart. Sometimes, they seem more like brother and sister then cousins or friends. BUT...after I watch them together, all I can think about is when is the next time they will get to be together again. It is very important for our family that I stay home with our babies and in order to do so we have "tightened our boot straps" in a lot of places. One thing we can not cut back on is travel. These kids need to be together. It is pretty amazing, we live in New York and Lila in Florida yet they seem to get to see each every few months. With Lila having a new brother soon and I am babysit this school year, Isaac is going to have Lila withdraw for a while :-( WE MISS YOU ALREADY LILA!!!






4 comments:

Laura Ellen said...

I love the pictures where Isaac is holding on to Lila to keep her safe on the rides. So cute!

Sarah said...

He is such a protective "big brother" for her! Absolutely love it! What a wonderful relationship they have!

Anna said...

When I showed Lila these pictures, she said see NEEDED her Isaac. She misses you too!

Laura said...

awww...this post made me kind of sad. :( i guess it's bittersweet right?