Friday, May 22, 2009

exciting progress!!!

So after a not so great night of sleeping last weekend, a quest for a good nights rest has been my life's work. Agree with it or not but, Isaac has slept in bed with us pretty much since he was born. It let me not be a zombie mommy and there is nothing sweeter then waking up to a perfect little baby every morning. That being said, it is time for him to start sleeping in his own bed. I know that if I put him in there and let him cry in a night or two he will be used to it, but I am unwilling to do that. So the past few nights Adam or I have put him in his bed between 8-9pm. He was fallen asleep without protest. All week he has woken up before midnight, I bring him in bed, nurse him and we all fall back to sleep. Last night I put him down at 9pm...at 4am we woke up to a few babbling noises coming from his room...7 hours of sleep in a row, amazing! I nursed him and he slept until 6:40am. Oh...he also rolled over on to his belly sometime during the night!!!

No comments: