Sunday, March 8, 2009

Life as we know it!!!

Sooooo......For those of you who don't know, our family has expanded. Eight weeks ago(nine days earlier than expected...thank goodness!), our son, Isaac Francis Zima was born. He weighed 7lbs 15ozs, 21 1/2 in long and cute as a button. Just like pregnancy, labor was long and unenjoyable. Whoever invented the pain medication is my new hero, I highly recommend epidurals!!! Since the day he was born Isaac has been a very enjoyable little person. He eats well, sleeps well, etc. Adam and I agree that we can't imagine our life without him. He is changing so fast from a little blob of cuteness that slept 24 hrs a day to a sweet little boy who smiles and coos. I always know that I wanted to be a mom, I just never expected it to be more wonderful then my every dream :-) Here are a few of the millions of pictures that have been taken of Isaac.

1 comment:

Laura Ellen said...

I don't see any of the pictures.